سينتي سايزر Elektro Wusik داراي Preset هايي براي سبك هاي Dance ،Techno ،Trance و Electro ميباشد.اغلب Preset ها در اين VSTi از سينتي سايزر هاي Alpha Juno, Moog Prodigy, Paia Fatman, Virus گرفته شده اند. اين سينتي سايزر حدودا داراي 60 صداي مولتي سمپل استريو ميباشد.
Rapidshare - SharingMatrix | 444MB
Cakewalk Rapture 1.0
+ تمامي Update ها و expansion ها براي ويندوزOSX/Win
TurboShare.com | 798.66 MB
Fruity Loops Studio 8.0 RC2 XXL/Producer Edition
Image Line has released FL Studio 8, a complete music production environment.
Representing the culmination of more than 10 years of sustained development, FL Studio 8 is set to become the most flexible virtual music studio tool in the industry.
Chief Software Architect, Didier Dambrin has realized his vision of creating an open-architecture virtual studio environment where the only constraint on the users is their own imagination. This philosophy is reflected in FL Studio 8’s flexible audio and control data routing, free-form Playlist design and interoperability with industry standards (VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, Buzz, ReWire, MIDI, MP3, WAV, OGG). Didier notes ”We don't try to protect our data & come up with new formats only for marketing reasons. We use existing standards as much as possible, and allow FL Studio to be used as a plugin in other hosts“. In version 8, particular emphasis has been given to improved workflow through enhanced interface design, so that ideas can be crystallized and creativity captured.
What is FL8?
FL Studio is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. No extra software is required* to produce any style of music, as the complete set of instrument and studio tools is included in the cost of the package. With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, as well as backing tracks, loops and sizzling beats. Completed songs can be saved to WAV, MP3 or MIDI or .ZIP or native project formats (.FLP).
Make virtually any sound. FL8 includes 13 virtual synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar and plucked string simulation, sampler tools including piano, general sample playback, and beat-slicing, and a range of synthesis techniques (subtractive, modelling, FM, granular and additive).
With its newest addition, FL Synthmaker - a fully modular environment, you can create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code.
Audio Recording & Editing
Capture audio from a single vocalist right through to a full symphony orchestra. FL8 can record up to 64 simultaneous tracks of audio#. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks and allows you to arrange discrete audio events in any order, and position the creative process dictates with complete flexibility. Audio tools allow the ability to time-stretch, pitch-shift, beat-slice, chop, edit and creatively destruct audio. FL8 has further enhanced its Edison Wave Editor, a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording and more…
FL Studio supports WAV, MP3 and OGG formats.
Record musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL8 functions as both a pattern and track based sequencer depending on user preferences. Tools include an unlimited track Step-sequencer, an industry-leading Piano Roll and Automation Clips. FL Studio supports MIDI and input from all standard Controllers.
FL8 is probably the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
Determine your own project design. In FL8, you decide how your project will be laid out. Unlike the competition, FL8's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded space where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged, and edited to suit your creative ideas and workflow.
The most powerful mixer in its class. FL8 includes an industry-leading 64 stereo track mixer. Each track can include up to 8 effects and can also be routed to any of the other 64 tracks or one of 4 dedicated 'send' channels. The 44 included effects plugins span Maximizer, Limiter, Compression, Delay, Distortion, EQ, Filtering, Phasing, Flanging, Chorus, Vocoding and Reverb. These will take you from the creative broad-brush effects like reverb, through to the minutia of the mastering process with multiband compression/limiting and parametric EQ.
Lifetime free updates
Registered FL Studio users who purchase the download edition of the program receive lifetime free updates to the level of the program they buy (Express, Fruity, Producer or XXL edition). For example, all FL Studio 7 customers will be able to download FL Studio 8, 9, 10 ... for free. Boxed edition users can purchase lifetime free updates for a nominal fee.
Key new features and changes
First of all, FL Studio 8 is everything which is included in FL Studio 7 plus many, many more.
Let's have a look at its key new features ...
* FL Synthmaker is a fully modular environment where you can create & share your own FL instruments, effects & dashboards without the need to write basic code.
* One-click-recording using the built-in Edison Wave Editor, a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, loop-recording and more…:
* Slicex, the power horse drumloop slicer & re-arranging tool.
* Soundgooodizer is a stereo 'maximizer-enhancer' plugin based on the Maximus sound processing engine.
Soundgoodizer is shiny it’s good!
* Included Fruity Limiter/Maximizer for maximizing & compressing final mixes or individual tracks
* FL Studio can permanently learn and remember links to external controllers with the new ‘multilink’ function + 'Override generic links' option.
* Wave Candy is a flexible audio analysis and visualization tool with Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyser and Peak Meter.
* Sinc interpolation now faster (64point sinc now usable real-time depending on CPU)
* Rendering with latency compensation
* Score logger, records all MIDI & note activity for instant recall.
* Directwave Player, broaden your musical palette with downloadable sound banks and multi-sample sets.
* Recording filter, to select Audio, Automation or Note data recording independently or in any combination.
* New slip editing and resizing tool for Playlist clips
* Multi-core safe plugins are threaded for performance gain on multi-core CPUs.
* Introducing 'Selected mixer track' in Mixer, to which the selected mixer track is routed, and where to place visual effects or a recording Edison.
* FL8 now supports Track-based sequencing, Pattern Clips present sequence data as Audio and/or Automation Clips
* A 'News Panel', to keep users updated with content and patches.
All FL Studio demo versions are fully featured. You can compose new songs and export them to WAV or MP3. The only limitation is that the ability to save the project is disabled.
FL8 will fit easily within your current workflow supporting VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2.
Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor – AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+ and SoundFont2.
PoiZone is a subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. The concept behind PoiZone was to design a synthesizer that had the smallest number of controls while providing the maximum flexibility and features.
Useless knobs were ruthlessly removed so what remains is a UI where every knob counts. Once you have spent some time auditioning the preset patches we are sure you will agree that PoiZone packs a lot of punch in what appears to be a simple package, enjoy!
* 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width.
* Noise generator.
* Ring modulation
* Sync modulation
* 16 voice polyphony
* 4 voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning and 'Octaver'. The Octaver expands the harmonic range and flexibility of the unison sound to support the creation of realistic 'vox-like' effects
* 2 ADSR envelope generators. One for traditional envelope duties, the other can be user assigned
* 3 FILTER modes - low pass, band pass and high pass. PoiZone features a warm, super-trooper-extra-analog-moog-like-mega filter with self oscillation. Special attention has been given to precise filter tuning so that when KEYTRK is set to maximum, the PoiZone filter will track keyboard frequency precisely so it can be used as an oscillator. The PoiZone filter has bright and clean sound or it can be 'grungy' and 'angry' when resonance is introduced as it features some light distortion. And even with distortion the filter sounds clean on high frequencies as it has no aliasing
* Keyboard and Velocity tracking for the filter
* Multi-mode Arpeggiator
* Noise Gate with an adjustable 16 step pattern. The gate features smoothness control and the ability to import/export patterns to .fxp files
* DELAY effect, with tempo-synced click-free stereo delays and delay time modulation. Lo-cut and hi-cut for trancers!
* CHORUS with a warm sound with great unison emulation
* MIDI learn feature with the ability to save/load MIDI setups to/from a patch
* LFO and MOD WHEEL modulation. Can be assigned to a wide range of performance parameters in PoiZone
Additive Virtual Synthesizer for Windows and Mac OSX.
Ever wanted to synthesize a sound but found it was impossible? With Morphine, no sound is too painful to recreate. Morphine is a powerful Additive Synthesizer with a logical, flexible architecture that allows you to create any sound. You can do this directly by adjusting harmonics manually or by taking any input sample and resynthesizing it into one of 4 independent voices.
A Small Revolution
Additive Synthesis has been considered one of the most desirable ways to emulate real instruments or to create new sounds. However, Additive Synthesis has proved both technically and conceptually difficult to implement, requiring expensive computational algorithms and hardware.
Morphine changes everything!
Morphine introduces a minor revolution to the world of Additive Synthesis. With low CPU usage algorithms that retain a warm sound without sacrificing articulation accuracy, and a flexible architecture, Morphine moves instantly to the top of its class.
So what makes Morphine a revolution? We’ll tell you.
Morphine’s 128 harmonic oscillator engine is fully optimized for producing a high quality, warm sound, with ground shaking bass and crystal clear high frequencies. Based on complex, full 32 bit mathematics, with no internal sampling to avoid interpolation noises so Morphine retains that 'analog' quality.
The oscillators are also optimized for fast amplitude and frequency modulation response for accurate tone reproduction.
The oscillator engine is not only thing that makes Morphine sound so great. With an infinite number of harmonic snapshots 'per-spectrum', and the ability to map a unique spectra for each note, you can generate a realistic and balanced sound over the entire keyboard range.
Additionally, the four generator sources
can be morphed via the in-built mix/morph envelope or from an external MIDI controller. Combined with the four independent multipoint modulation envelopes, assignable to many internal parameters, you can achieve any sound, just like you imagined it.
As an ‘Easter-egg’ for the sound designers among you, Morphine provides unison and comb/pulse width filter modulation of the harmonics directly, adding even more motion to the sound.
Be inspired. Resynthesis allows you to capture a complete spectrum from any audio sample, for accurate emulation of real instruments, or as a starting point for something completely new, using the in-built editing tools. Unlike the resynthesis of other additive synthesizers, Morphine provides total control so the resynthesized sounds are as close to the original sample as possible.
You're a talented musician, full of great ideas, but you're still skeptical, right? So, what sounds can Morphine really make? Anything!
Complex evolving pads, deep basses, acoustic instruments, synthetic leads and keyboards are all possible using the advanced resynthesis features and intuitive interface.
However, musical creativity doesn’t guarantee you care about making your own sounds from scratch. Good news here too, Morphine ships with 290 high-quality presets covering a vast range of music styles. But, you don't have to take our word for it, download the demo and let your own ears be the judge.
Next to the VSTi & AudioUnits version we have developed a bi-platform minihost that allows you to enjoy Morphine without using a sequencer or host. You can just start it as a standalone application and play it with your midi or PC keyboard.
* High quality sound engine optimized for low CPU usage and fast amplitude and frequency modulation response.
* 4 independent ”Generators“ per voice
* Keyboard layering with 128 unique Keyboard Zones.
* Unlimited number of harmonic ”snapshots“ (breakpoints) per spectrum.
* Amplitude, Detune, Panning control for all harmonics.
* Filtering and Velocity response for each Generator source.
* Highly CPU optimized, accurate Resynthesis allowing emulation of audio samples with high precision.
* Manual override options for the resynthesis process to achieve most accurate emulations.
* Ability to import waveshapes from audio file.
* Variable-time control for spectra, mix/morph envelopes (can also be linked to key number, velocity or any other controller).
* 4 PWM Filters (spectral emulation of comb filtering, unison or pulse-width)
* Additional generator that allows any Noise Sample audio file to be mixed with the synthesized sound, complete with filtering.
* Morphing path, morphs harmonics in real-time, controlled internally or from external modulation source/s.
* Morphing Square, mixes the 4 Generator sources with a single convenient interface.
* 4 multipoint (EG) envelopes can be routed to many internal Morphine controls
* 1 to 32 note polyphony, user selectable.
* ADSR master envelope
* Velocity response is adjustable.
* Up to 5 built-in simultaneous effects: Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Equalizer, Distortion.
* Attractive, user friendly interface, developed through 1000’s of man-hours testing and development.
* 340 high quality factory sounds.
Deckadance is a DJ mixing application that works either as a standalone program OR as a inside your favourite host. Deckadance itself can also host any VST compliant softsynth or effect.
You can control Deckadance using most (if not all) existing midi controllers & timecoded vinyl and CD systems.
In developing Deckadance, we didn't just bring in some consulting DJs to tell our software engineers what they wanted. Deckadance was written by DJs for DJs, so we are confident that it will take your DJing to the next level.
Of course, if you suck as a DJ, you will still suck using Deckadance, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!
Heavy weaponry for the loudness war
Maximus will deliver transparent peak limiting and volume maximization without coloration of the processed sound. However, Maximus is much more than a pristine quality Mastering Maximizer, it's also a Compressor, Limiter, Noise Gate, Expander, Ducker and De-esser. Maximus excels equally well as a final mastering plugin or as a per-track effect. Lock and load.
Maximus will quickly become one of the most rewarding tools in your recording and mixing arsenal. Maximus applies level maximization via compression and/or limiting across three frequency bands, to enhance and improve the final track.
Used sparingly, Maximus raises the volume of the track without introducing unwanted distortion and ensures that the quieter parts, often lost in the mix, are more easily heard. Bass can be increased and higher frequencies sharpened. Selected elements of a mix, instruments or vocals for example, or complete tracks are given a professionally mastered 'presence'.
* 3 independent user-definable Low Mid High (LMH) frequency bands.
* Custom look-ahead for the LMH bands and Master compression envelopes.
* 4 compressors/limiter: One per LMH band plus a Master wide band compressor/limiter.
* Each compressor has an infinitely variable, multipoint compression curve. Create any shaped knee or special effects (limiting, compression, gating or expansion)
* Fully configurable. Any of the LMH or Master compressors can be bypassed to configure Maximus to suit any compression task
* Two saturation types per LMH & Master bands, with independent gain
* Mixing between the frequency dependent compressors and the master, perfect for parallel & NY-style compression
* 4 Independent stereo separation control per band
ACID is great for beginners and experienced users alike. It is classified as a "looper" program and supports most popular audio formats. I recommend anyone that hasn't used the program to give this free download a try.
برنامه ای برای ساخت موسیقی کاملا حرفه ای هم ردیف اف ال استادیو